Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pretty Running Pictures

Some pretty pictures from my trail and road runs this week :)


Hard to complain about this site on the trail earlier this week! Even though this run was not super stellar (characterized by a very slow pace and a very ungraceful fall), it was still nice to get outside. 

Today's run, which almost didn't happen. There was, literally, a little black rain cloud that hung around for most of the early afternoon. Just as I had resigned to coming inside to the treadmill, the sun came out and I had one of the best runs I've had in a few weeks! 

Proof that playing hooky is fun once in a while, my husband and I went on a field trip this week to one of our favorite hikes. It's a little hard to see, but most of the little yellow things in the middle are actually Tiger Swallowtail Butterflies on the fire road leading up to the trail! 

The top of said favorite hike (Virginians might recognize Old Rag when they see it). Not another soul in sight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment